Robert L. Weiner Consulting helps nonprofit and educational organizations make informed, strategic decisions about Advancement Services and the use of technology for fundraising.
August 3rd: 11 Common Mistakes in Selecting CRMs (and How to Avoid Them) at the online Nonprofit CRM Summit
We Can Help You:
- Assess whether you have the right systems, supported by the right people, doing the right things.
- Select new software and vendors.
- Implement new systems and ways of working.
Typical projects include:
- Determining whether your donor, member, or advancement database and business processes are adequately supporting your fundraising or membership programs.
- Selecting new a donor database, membership database, or advancement database, or software to support email marketing, association management, Constituent Relationship Management (CRM), events management, online communities, web content management, or online giving.
- Assessing how Advancement Services (aka Development Services or Development Operations) is organized and staffed.
- Deciding how to integrate separate systems, such as your web site, donor database, and ticketing system.
- Creating strategic plans for fundraising technology and operations.
|Development Executives Roundtable|
|Association of Fundraising Professionals||Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network|