Robert L. Weiner Consulting helps nonprofit and educational organizations make informed, strategic decisions about Advancement Services and the use of technology for fundraising.
March 12, How to Succeed in Technology Failure without Really Leading at NTEN's Nonprofit Technology Conference in Washington, DC
March 13, Networking for #nptech Consultants at NTEN's Nonprofit Technology Conference in Washington, DC
March 14, The Craft: IT Consulting Best Practices at NTEN's Nonprofit Technology Conference in Washington, DC
We Can Help You:
- Assess whether you have the right systems, supported by the right people, doing the right things.
- Select new software and vendors.
- Implement new systems and ways of working.
Typical projects include:
- Determining whether your donor, member, or advancement database and business processes are adequately supporting your fundraising or membership programs.
- Selecting new a donor database, membership database, or advancement database, or software to support email marketing, association management, Constituent Relationship Management (CRM), events management, online communities, web content management, or online giving.
- Assessing how Advancement Services (aka Development Services or Development Operations) is organized and staffed.
- Deciding how to integrate separate systems, such as your web site, donor database, and ticketing system.
- Creating strategic plans for fundraising technology and operations.