Here are some of the “loan offers” that have landed in my spam folder. None have attachments, links, or graphics. One used a blue font, the others were plain old black Courier. The subject lines were blank in every case. The senders included:
kelly loan offer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alreford Ltd (email@example.com)
LOAN OFFER APPLY (firstname.lastname@example.org)
EQUITY LOAN (email@example.com)
Get A Loan Now (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jh Law (email@example.com)
STEVE LOAN OFFER (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The messages were short and sweet:
- loan offer available apply now for more info.
- Loan at 3% Interest. CONTACT with amount, duration, tel.
- Do you need loan? apply
- LOAN OFFER @ 2% APPLY NOW FOR MORE INFO.
- DO YOU NEED ALOAN TO PAY UP YOUR BILL OR TO START A BUSINESS? EMAILUS
- DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN?? IF YES, CONTACT US NOW.
- Do you need a loan? if yes contact us.